How do I make chocolate peanut butter cookies?
* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 egg
* 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
* 8 oz semisweet chocolate
1. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt -- set aside.
2. Melt butter and combine with sugar.
3. Add egg and vanilla to sugar/butter combination.
4. Add peanut butter to wet mixture.
5. Melt chocolate and add to wet mixture.
6. Gradually add dry ingredients.
7. Refrigerate until dough is firm and easy to work with.
8. Form one-inch balls, place on greased cookie sheet.
9. Flatten into cookies using the back of a fork (to form a cross hatch pattern).
10. Bake in a 350-degree oven approximately 10 minutes.